Maid of honor is in charge of planning the Bachelorette Party
How to start your bachelorette party planning?
There is so much to consider, so much to think about, so much to do.
You are the maid of honor, your friend or sister trusts that you will make her bachelorette party the SECOND best night of her life. The biggest advice I can give (as an event planning veteran), just remember, this is not YOUR party, this is HER party. Throw a party that the bride-to-be would be happy attending.
Here is a check list of questions to ask yourself and things to consider before and during the planning process:
- Bachelorette Party Invitations and name tags?
- Take it a step further with Save The Date Cards, Magnets, and Postcards
- Electronic invitations or will you be mailing out invites?
- Consider the maturity level of the bride and the guests
- Young bride’s tastes and likes may differ from a more mature bride
- What is your bachelorette budget? The girls are already paying for a dress, shoes, gifts, travel – it gets expensive.
- Where is the best place to host your bachelorette party?
- Home, restaurant, club, a fun bar, comedy club, destination bachelorette party?
- How many ladies will be in attendance?
- Is your venue large enough to host your group?
- Will you have entertainment?
- If you’re going to get together before 8PM, are you going to make sure the girls have something to eat?
- If you’re not providing a meal in your plans, remember to mention this so the girls can eat beforehand
- How wild and crazy will you and the girls want to get?
- Is the bride a little racy? How racy will she want her bachelorette party to be? (Remember, it is her party)
- Have you considered transportation for everyone?
- Bachelorette Party Decorations
- Bachelorette Party Games
- Sex Toys for your bachelorette party – gift for the bride?
- Prizes for the games
- Bachelorette Party Music
- And don’t forget the Penis Straws!